Service management software is helping organisations across the globe. And it is being used to manage a whole range of tasks.
Popular features of service management software
Allows back-office staff to book jobs and track their status in real-time. So you can efficiently manage your service, installation, repair and hire contracts with ease. What’s more, because everyone has access to the latest job updates, in real-time, your customers will always know what’s happening – leading to higher levels of satisfaction and efficiency.
Generates the optimum schedule based on the job, geographical area, priority and customer. So you can deliver the best service possible, to all your customers.
Removes the need for mobile workers to come into the office to share business-critical information.
Boosts your cash flow by making sure there is no delay between completing tasks and invoicing.
Allows managers and back-office staff to GPS track and coordinate with remote workers.
Makes it easy to capture, store, share and manage important customer information.
Reduces the burden of planned and reactive maintenance work and helps you to stop any issues before they become a problem.
Lets you calculate the cost of materials, travel time and mileage. You can also establish rates per hour and apply basic and overtime rates.
With access to the latest real-time data and analytics, you can make smarter business decisions.
Boosts efficiency by ensuring you always know what you have, and when maintenance needs to happen.
Provides impressive stock forecasting, and the ability to manage multiple stock locations.
Lets you create and approve POs as quickly as possible.
The best service management software also provides one interconnected system that monitors and shares information.
Do you need service management software?
If you are worried about productivity, or, if you simply want to use technology to do things better, then your business could benefit from service management software.
Benefits of service management software
- Increase your efficiency
- Reduce costs. With no need to install and maintain costly hardware or out-of-date software
- Streamline and enhance your customer support
- Keep your mobile workers in the field. Instead, everything they require can be accessed remotely, on any device
- Save time between jobs
- Complete jobs quicker
- Send the most suitable people to every assignment
- Reduce paperwork and unnecessary admin. With information converted to digital and synced with your back-office systems, in real-time
- Simplify, standardise and streamlining business processes
- Scale-up (or down) on demand
- Assess the value of planned maintenance vs reactive work
- Assess the value of each customer
- Establish the profitability of all your engineers
- Access better business intelligence. Leading to improved decision making across all levels of your business
- Creates stable cash flow, with services provided on a pay-as-you-go pricing model
- Improve visibility and collaboration between different departments and offices
- Remove the duplication of data
- Boost efficiency
- Stay secure. Access service industry software that consistently achieves the highest level of data security and reliability
- Improve your IT (with an affordable price point)
- Keep ahead of the curve. With feature-rich functionality and intelligent data that helps you to stand out from the competition
- Become more agile with a cloud solution that grows and evolves with your business.
Work smarter not harder
With service management software from Service Geeni, you’ll benefit from an affordable, innovative and robust system that is ready to use and customisable to your business
For more information on how our service management software can help you to work smarter, contact us today for an informal chat.