Service management software gives your staff everything they need to become more productive, with access from anywhere, on any device. Here are just some of the ways that Service Geeni can help your business to thrive.
Better customer service
Customer experience (CX) is becoming increasingly important. But meeting evolving customer expectations remains a challenge for many service driven companies. With service management software you can put the customer at the very heart of their interactions with your business. For example, you can:
- Ensure everyone across your business has access to the same, updated data. So customers don’t get frustrated by having to share their information more than once. With poor communication and lack of information a key factor when it comes to straining buyer relationships, we are already at the point where customers expect this level of service as standard
- Provide regular updates by sending automated emails and texts. You can also offer innovate client dashboards and portals which provide access to all the latest service and performance reports.
Save you money
Today, any technology you implement in your business should deliver a return on investment. Here are just some of the ways that service management software provides measurable value:
- You can assign tasks to the right person using location and scheduling data. So jobs get responded to quicker, and mobile workers spend more time servicing customers and making you money
- Your mobile workers can mark jobs as complete once done. This means that your back-office staff can get those all-important invoices out quicker
- You can automate repetitive and mundane tasks. So, the admin load is significantly reduced and you can run your business using less staff, or ensure valuable personnel focus on more revenue generating tasks
- With clever business intelligence software you can see the areas of your business that are performing well, and where improvements are needed. So, you can make intelligent decisions that help you to boost your bottom line.
Boost your productivity
While some bosses like to complain about engineers taking too long on the road, or extended tea-breaks, in reality, employees are often wasting valuable hours through no fault of their own. And they are as just as likely to be as frustrated by this as the people in charge. However, with service management software you can:
- Help employees to get their jobs done quicker with standardised practices that simplify execution and reduce the risk of error
- Use time boosting tools such as route optimiser software, job scheduling tools and mobile worker apps
- Sync mobile data with back-office systems, in real-time, so your entire operation spends less time chasing up information.
Improve collaboration and connectivity
There is a greater awareness among businesses about the benefits of faster and more reliable connectivity. People need to be able to share information with ease; whether that’s between different departments within an organisation, or in communications with clients.
Helping to meet this need, service management software can help you to connect your back office, mobile workforce and customers. For example, you can:
- Remove the requirement for mobile workers to come into the office to share business-critical information. With the right technology everything they need can be accessed remotely
- Give each customer access to a customer portal, and the ability to see all of their key metrics, without needing to call you. So you boost customer service levels while reducing the burden on your team
- Make internal silos a thing of the past and improve visibility between different departments and offices with real-time access to shared information.
Benefit from a competitive advantage
Service management software, and the data it has access to, can make you more attractive to potential customers than your competitors. Here’s how:
- Service management software has clear benefits when it comes to productivity and efficiency
- It’s not just employees who benefit from access to instant data sharing; customers can also be kept in the loop
- All aspects of our lives are becoming more and more information-driven. Service management software can turn this data into insights and trends that lead to actionable improvements and innovations
- Service management software can be used to diagnose and address service issues before they occur, saving time, money and making customers extremely happy
- The more accurate the data you have, the less likely it is that you will make uninformed business decisions; so service management software also helps with risk-management; protecting your reputation, and your bottom line.
Make your employees happier
Employers have to keep up with demand if they want to attract the best staff. But flexible and remote working doesn’t just happen, so they are also going to have to plan ahead. One way to do this is by investing in cloud-based service management technology. For example:
- An employee who ends their day knowing they have been productive is likely to be a lot happier than one that hasn’t been given the tools they need to do their job properly
- Most employees become frustrated with paperwork. However, with compliance more critical than ever, putting this off just isn’t an option. With service management software you benefit from the simplification, standardisation, and streamlining of business process and regulatory compliance. So, managers spend less time chasing teams to keep their paperwork up-to-date, and employees spend less time on admin and more on tasks they enjoy
- Jobs are responded to more swiftly, problems are identified sooner, and communication between support staff and engineers is enhanced. With better customer service all round, your employees spend less time dealing with complaints – and that can only lead to a happier workforce!
Find out how your business will benefit from better service management software.