Very few business owners get excited about the prospect of going through spreadsheets full of numbers. But, to know what direction to take your business, you have to understand how you are performing when it comes to results, profit and growth. So, despite the headache, business owners must stay on top of their numbers.
The good news is that the days of having to painstakingly manually feed numbers into Excel spreadsheets before trying to make sense of this data are long gone. Although too many businesses are still doing it this way.
Instead, savvy business leaders are using service management software to combine both historical and forward-looking data into their business intelligence (BI) reporting and strategies.
Why service management software provides better analytics
- The software eliminates the chances of human error and misunderstandings
- You can quickly consolidate all your valuable data rather than having to manually pull it all together from a range of different sources (e.g. CRM software, E-commerce data, Excel spreadsheets, etc.)
- Service management software analytics provide in-depth information and insights. This allows for a more complete understanding of how a business in performing
- It is harder to misinterpret the data to suit any preconceived ideas or emotions
- You can access this data wherever and whenever you are
- Service management software provides access to easy to understand interactive visual dashboards
- You can tailor reports and analytics to match each individual’s specific role and needs
- Your business benefits from a customisable solution that ensures the right information is pulled from the right places, in the right format, at the right time
- You can filter and analyse a wide range of data quickly and easily
- Data can be provided instantly, so you benefit from detailed reporting without any administration costs
- The information available helps you to better understand your organisation and your marketplace. And, ultimately, to support better business decision making
- The data can be used to benchmark your organisation against your competitors
- You can compare the latest figures with historical data so that you can monitor changes over time. This can help you to identify seasonal trends etc.
Ultimately, with access to all the information you need, in an easy to understand format, you can examine trends and uncover insights that will help you to optimise the performance of each element of your operation.
For more information on how our software can support your business intelligence strategy and boost your bottom line, contact us today for an informal chat.
Find out how our service management software can help.