Today, job management software is used to keep everyone in your business up to date. By providing a single system that pulls together all the disparate elements of a job, this intelligent technology ensures that the information your business requires is in one place; and immediately accessible to those who need it. But, with a plethora of service management modules available, choosing the right solution for your business can be tricky.
To make the right choice, first and foremost you need to work out exactly what you need. Consider what information you want to collect, how it will be used and analysed, and who requires access to it. You should also think about what you might need in a few years’ time to help you plan for technological progress and future-proof your business. Don’t worry if this seems like a colossal task, the right software provider will help you to do all this.
Next, think about the technology you are already using and if this has to be integrated into any new system. But a word of warning – be careful not to opt for software that merely mirrors what you already have. Through the power of the cloud, modern software is capable of driving real change. There is no point investing in something new if you are not going to use it to take your business to the next level in terms of competitiveness and efficiency.
Here are just some of the ways our job management software supports business growth:
- Log jobs quicker and more efficiently. It’s easy for your service desk team to log jobs and allocate engineers based on skill sets, geography, customer SLAs, and response times. With the intelligence to find customers using a wide variety of search terms – including incomplete data – and the ability to tag jobs by type, no time is wasted
- Provide a complete picture. Your data is consistent and complete, and everyone has access to the whole picture. Your team can even add notes, order numbers or any other information you might need to a customer record
- Get rid of unnecessary admin. Reduce the time spent on paperwork with software that collects, organises and displays data in real-time
- Be more responsive. Precedence can be given to urgent jobs, and warnings set up to alert you to any possible time slips
- Become more agile. Remove the need for mobile workers to come into the office to share business-critical information. Instead, everything they require can be accessed remotely
- Get accurate status updates. Your mobile workers can view and update the status of each job, in real time. So, from accepting a job, to on route, arrival and completion, your back office team always know what’s happening
- Keep customers informed. Adding a note or sending a report to the customer takes seconds. Our smart software also provides at-a-glance job-based reports using easy to understand dashboards which can be exported as PDFs or Excel spreadsheets; so you can send your customers regular and tailored reports. Even better, you can provide your customers with access to their very own customer portal, so they always know what’s happening
- Give your cashflow a boost. With the ability to update a job made quick and easy, jobs can be marked as complete and invoices generated quicker
- Access intelligent business data. With a wide range of performance metrics, access to insightful business data can lead to actionable insights and improved decision making.
Without the right tools, managing and tracking jobs can quickly become complex and time-consuming. But, with our job management software, you can efficiently manage your service, installation, repair and hire contracts with ease. And, because everyone has access to the latest job updates, in real-time, your customers will always know what’s happening – leading to higher levels of satisfaction, productivity and efficiency.