Service Management Software allows you to work smarter. Tapping into the power of the cloud, it can help you to manage everything related to your business operations, from stock control to scheduling orders, to dispatching engineers, tracking jobs and customer service. Here are just some of the ways field service software can benefit your business.
- Manage your workforce. Keep a closer eye on your engineers with tracking software. Not only does this leads to improved accountability, but it also helps your business to respond quickly to unexpected problems and delays.
- Reduce the paperwork. One of the best things about Service Management Software is that it gets rid of unnecessary admin and paperwork. Even better, the software syncs this information in real time, so everyone has the info they need, and there is no need for duplication.
- Boost customer satisfaction. With Service Management Software you gain a deeper insight into each customer’s needs so that you can tailor your service and support accordingly. It can also take over simple, automated customer service tasks. This frees your support staff to deal with more complex issues and results in a more proactive service. You also become more productive, and your customers get served faster.
- Complete jobs quicker. Better manage stock and benefit from route optimisation software; so your engineers get the parts they need as quickly as possible and spend less time on the road.
- Reduce costs. With no need to install and maintain costly hardware or out-of-date software, Software as a Service (SaaS) is a fantastic option if you want to make cost savings.
- Become more competitive. With established touch points like appropriate automatic responses, customer dashboards, updates, and follow-ups you can differentiate your service and beat the competition.
Sounds great right? But to get the most out of your Service Management Software, it has to be used correctly? Here’s how it can help you.
- Optimise the efficiency of your warehouse. With a comprehensive stock management system hosted securely over the internet – from stock, sales, purchasing, and fulfilment – each stage of your warehouse operations will be as efficient as possible.
- Boost your finance and accounting capabilities. Cloud-based financial software is becoming a popular option as companies look to reduce their overhead costs while extending functionality. You can use Service Management Software to automate financial processes, record sales and receipts, track cash flow, better manage invoices, manage digital tax accounting, and more.
- Improve decision making. With access to the most up to date and accurate data, from multiple data sources, it’s easy to improve decision making with business intelligence Service Management Software.
- Train your employees. Service Management Software can be used to support a wide-range of training activities including LGV, forklift, and manual handling training.
- Improve ALL your operations. If you want to make larger scale improvements via SaaS, it is worth considering an integrated Service Manager solution. This provides end to end integration throughout all your processes, rather than trying to cobble different applications together.
A total workforce and business management solution for service, maintenance, and installation organisations, our Service Management Software can help you to develop agile practices that increase your efficiency, optimise your workforce, and boost your sales.
Speak to a member of our team on 01942 261 671 to find out more about how we can help you.